It’s no secret that running a business takes an immense amount of time and energy. In order to succeed, it is crucial to allocate your resources in the best possible way. Virtual Assistant Services (VA) can help you accomplish this by taking on some of the tasks that keep you from growing and succeeding as fast as you want.
That being said, there are many different VA services out there with differing levels of quality, scope, and price point – so how do you know which one will work for your specific needs?
We’ve compiled all the information you need to find the perfect VA for your small business!
In this article, we’ll go over: what VAs do, how they help businesses, the best virtual assistant services, their rates, and more!
What is a virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant (VA) is a person that provides administrative, technical, and creative services to clients remotely. Some of the most popular services provided by VAs are data entry, real estate, social media management, marketing, and legal.
Most small businesses don’t have the time or resources to handle everything on their own. But hiring an in-house staff can be expensive, so many entrepreneurs hire a VA as an affordable alternative.
The best virtual assistant services are out there, and we have compiled a list of the top ones to help you find them. From payroll processing to social media management, these VA’s will assist you with your business needs that have been taking up too much time. Take a look at our list and see if one is perfect for your company!
Best virtual assistant services company
Best U.S. based virtual assistants
Time etc was founded by Barnaby Lashbrooke after he met Penni Pike, who had been Sir Richard Branson’s closest assistant for many years. Penni has inspired Barnaby by explaining how Richard had achieved so many incredible things because he delegated so much of his work to Penni.
So Barnaby created Time etc, to pair busy entrepreneurs with brilliant assistants for an affordable monthly fee.
Time etc is the place for your business needs when it comes to all things administrative. With vetted U.S.-based VAs with at least 12 years of experience, you can be sure that Time etc will cover every need from administration and organization to writing and marketing.
We think it’s the best US-based virtual assistance company because there’s a money-back guarantee, you can share the assistant with your team, it’s free to add extra assistants, and you can rollover any unused hours.
Time etc Pricing
As you can see, Time etc offers four standard plans:
- Ten hours: $290/ month ($29 per hour)
- Twenty hours: $560/ month ($28 per hour)
- Forty hours: $1080/ month ($27 per hour)
- Sixty hours: $1560/ month ($26 per hour)
Jij kan start a free trial with no credit card required, which offers up to $25 in value.
Fiverr isn’t a virtual assistant company, but it’s a global freelancer marketplace that features many excellent virtual assistants and freelancers. It offers a wide range of services, from administrative tasks, content writing, video editing, web development to legal consulting. You can get your tasks done for as low as $5.
Check out our detailed Fiverr reviews to see why we recommend hiring on Fiverr.
Virtual assistant services rates
Some people think that hiring a VA (virtual assistant) will be too expensive, but the truth is that there are more affordable rates than people realize. The average rate ranges from $5 – $30 per hour, depending on how specific the task is.
For Time etc, the hourly rate ranges from $26 to $29, depending on the package you purchase. On Fiverr, you can hire a virtual assistant starting from $5 per hour or task.
Virtual assistant services list
Below is the list of some popular virtual assistant services.
- Writing articles and blog posts for your businesses
- Drafting newsletters and email sequence
- Creating social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Copywriting for website and sales pages
- Writing product descriptions for online stores
- Re-purposing content, e.g., turn a blog post into a video
- Writing job listings
- Translation of website, blog posts, and other types of content
- Data entry
- Customer support
- Email management: responding to emails and organizing email inboxes
- Calendar maintenance and appointment scheduling
- Ordering office supplies
- Arranging interviews
- Answering phone calls
- Booking flights, hotels, restaurants, etc.
- Product and gift packaging and shipping
Most in-demand virtual assistant services
Real estate assistant
- Cold calling
- Research: finding property ownership, deed type, properties with reasonable pricing and upside potential
- Data entry: leads’ and prospects’ contact details, property information, etc.
- Bookkeeping: keeping track of your income and expenses
- Organizing contracts and agreements
- Booking appointments and schedule management
- Online marketing tasks, like managing social media and website
- Email reclame and management
- Helping with prospecting
Pinterest virtual assistant services
- Designing Pinterest graphics
- Pinterest SEO: keyword research for Pins titles and descriptions
- Updating and managing boards
- Creating and scheduling pins for publishing
- Promoted Pins: creating and monitoring paid ads
Social media virtual assistant services
- Creating social media posts: writing caption and creating images
- Editing and uploading YouTube videos
- YouTube-SEO research
- Managing and replying to social media comments
- Replying to inboxes
- Researching and picking the right hashtags
The best virtual assistant services offer a range of services to suit any customer’s needs. From administrative tasks like scheduling meetings and managing email inboxes to content creation and social media management – there is something for just about everyone!
If you’re thinking of outsourcing to save time, you might be interested in this article: the best platforms to hire a freelancer.