If you’re looking for a WordPress plugin for building contact forms that work, WPForms is exactly what you’re looking for. So, let’s take a look at the features and pricing plans to see how you can benefit from this form builder!
If you’re still figuring out how to build a website, you may be interested in our beginner’s guide to building a website.
What is WPForms?
Founded by Syed Balkhi and Jared Atchison, WPForms is the product of a need for easy-to-use, fast, responsive, and effective WordPress forms plugin. The goal was to make a powerful and easy form builder that would take the pain out of building online forms. And they did that wonderfully! Since its launch in 2016, WPForms gained a lot of popularity, and it’s currently being used by more than 3 million people around the world.
What are WPForms Features?
WPForms is the best form builder plugin you’ll find for WordPress, and here are the features that make it so valuable:
- Drag & drop form builder — quick and easy form creation.
- Form templates. You can choose from a variety of pre-built form templates.
- Smart conditional logic. High-performance and effective forms.
- Instant notifications.
- Entry management. You can see all your leads in one place.
- Multi-page forms. It allows you to split them into multiple pages for a better user experience.
- File uploads. Upload files and media along with forms.
- User registration. You can build custom WordPress user registration forms.
- Spam protection. Smart captcha and spam protection.
- PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize. To collect payments and donations easily.
- And much more!
Do WPForms offer Email Marketing Integrations?
This form builder is also complete with tools that will allow you to grow your email marketing strategy, such as:
- Constant contact integration. To create CCI forms to grow your email.
- AWeber, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, Aktywna kampania, and Drip addons. To grow your email list.
What are WPForms Pricing Plans?
Below we have summarised the regular pricing plan. However, it’s good to note that it offers a massive discount from time to time!
It is also good to note that WPForms offer a 14-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
The Basic Plan is $79 per year. It includes one supported site, updates for a year, unlimited forms, and access to addons such as form templates, multi-page forms, conditional logic, spam protection, file uploads, advanced fields, form layouts, entry managements, form confirmation, form notification, custom CCS, custom captchas, and constant contact forms.
The Plus Plan is $199 per year. It includes everything on the Basic plan, three supported sites, plus access to addons such as Mailchimp forms, AWeber forms, GetResponse forms, Campaign Monitor forms, and Drip forms.
The Pro Plan is $399 per year. It includes everything on the Basic and Plus plans, five supported sites, plus priority support and addons such as PayPal, Stripe, surveys and polls, user registration, login form, geolocation, Zapier integration, post submissions, signatures, form abandonment, offline forms, form locker, form landing pages, conversational forms, and bonus form templates.
Last but not least, the Elite Plan is $599 a year, and it includes everything on the Pro plan, and it supports unlimited sites.
Final Words on WPForms
WPForms was created to provide a simple yet powerful form builder to all. Beginners can easily use it. It’s responsive, fast, SEO-friendly, and packed with features and addons that will make your life easier!