Looking for the best email marketing software to grow your online business? You’re not alone. With the rise of e-commerce and digital marketing, email marketing has become a must-have for any business looking to connect with their audience on a deeper level. But with so many email marketing services to choose from, how do you know which one is right for you?
An effective email marketing strategy is more than just sending out emails to potential leads. It’s about building trust and loyalty in your brand, speaking directly to your audience, and creating meaningful connections. That’s where email marketing software comes in.
Email marketing software is service-based software that provides a wide range of resources, services, and tools to help you create targeted and relevant emails, build a list of email subscribers, and customize email templates. But with so many options, how do you choose the right one?
Don’t worry. We’ve done the research for you. Here are some of the best email marketing software options out there to help you take your online business to the next level. Whether you’re a small startup or a large retailer, these tools can help you build and grow your online presence with ease. So, let’s dive in and find the perfect email marketing software for you.
One of the best email marketing software today is Constant Contact. This email marketing service focuses on helping small businesses reach a new audience and helps drive more business in lesser time.
Constant Contact achieves this with easy-to-use email marketing automation tools, surveys, event management tools, and even social campaigns.
Its email marketing services provide real-time tracking tools that directly provide reports on your emails’ opening, clicking, and further sharing.
Constant Contact’s editor makes it easy to customize an email template and design professional and mobile-ready emails that look great on any device.
Pros of Constant Contact
- Provides online classes for training
- A vast number of templates make the process of setting up email campaigns easy and fast.
- Library of graphics
- Excellent customer service – customer service representative available at all times on chat or phone
Constant Contact Pricing
Pricing of Constant Contact begins at $20 per month, but they also offer a free trial. And by trying out the free trial, you can get a better idea about what is involved when you pay for the plans.
ConvertKit is an email marketing software that has been designed by creators for creators. It is why it has a simple and powerful visual automation builder to do the tedious work for you.
With it, you can send well-timed and targeted content to your target audience to keep your business’s attention.
ConvertKit is ideal not just for beginners but also for experienced business owners. The service comes with automated tags and segments that help organize your subscribers by interests, location, and many other data points.
Pros of ConvertKit
- Easy to set up, and you can learn very quickly how to make it work for your business
- Sequences are easy to update, and you can view all the emails on the same page
- Offers a lot of flexibility with tagging and creating funnels
- Very affordable for new or growing businesses looking to scale
The company’s plans start from $29 per month, and they do offer a free plan. The free plan is free forever, and no credit card is required.
Most email marketers use ConvertKit for its automated funnels and email sequence. It’s only included in its complete plan. You can start a free 14-day trial to try out this feature.
GetResponse offers provides streamlined marketing automation for businesses of all sizes. The scalable workflows allow you to customize campaign automation, simplify lead generation, and grow your sales with personalized communication to reach out to your subscribers.
Founded in 1997 in Poland, the company’s email marketing software allows you to tag and track your customer behavior to gain insights and trigger real-time reactions.
You can also customize your offerings and emails to connect with your audience. Send welcome emails, special offers, reminders about abandoned carts, recommend products, and take the guesswork out of your online marketing efforts.
What’s more, it’s now updated with a wide range of AI tools.
GetResponse AI Tools
If you’re looking for a way to level up your email marketing game, GetResponse’s suite of AI tools is definitely worth exploring.
With features like the AI Subject Line Generator, AI Email Generator, and AI Autoresponder Generator, you can create engaging emails in record time with industry and goal-optimized subject lines and content.
One of the standout features of GetResponse’s AI tools is the AI Subject Line Generator. With this tool, you can increase open and click-through rates with data-backed optimization. It’s powered by GPT technology, enabling you to brainstorm new ideas for the perfect subject line quickly. You can also use it to run A/B tests to identify words and phrases that best resonate with your audience. And with the ability to constantly test various subject lines tailored to each industry, you can stand out in subscribers’ inboxes with every email.
The AI Email Generator is another handy tool to help you create engaging emails in record time. With new cutting-edge technology from OpenAI’s GPT, you can quickly generate emails with text based on identifying high-performing industry trends and your keywords.
This feature includes:
- Custom templates with copy and images
- Engaging and industry-optimized text and subject lines
- AI-generated content that can spark up creativity whenever you get writer’s block
With the AI Email Generator, you can create an entire email with just a few key details and a couple of clicks. And with an 85% decrease in email creation time, you can save time and focus on other essential aspects of your business.
But that’s not all. GetResponse’s AI Landing Page Creator and AI Assistant for Paid Ads can help you create professional landing pages and targeted paid ad campaigns.
The AI Landing Page Creator enables you to:
- Create custom landing pages in just a few clicks, all based on the keywords and industry you choose
- Generate optimized messaging, complete layout including graphic and native features’ blocks, accelerating landing page creation in minutes.
And with the AI Assistant for Paid Ads, you can:
- Create targeted paid ad campaigns for faster growth
- Stand out with paid ad campaigns
- Run Google and Meta ads from your GetResponse account
- Target your ads with precision using insight from your email marketing campaigns
- Create goal-optimized ads with a step-by-step creator
Finally, the AI Web Push Notifications Generator can help keep your audience engaged with push notifications optimized for your industry based on keywords.
With an easy-to-use AI Web Push Generator, you can:
- Create notifications that engage and convert your website visitors
Overall, GetResponse’s AI tools are an excellent way to boost your email marketing efficiency and effectiveness. With features like the AI Subject Line Generator, AI Email Generator, and AI Autoresponder Generator, you can create engaging emails in record time with industry and goal-optimized subject lines and content.
And with the AI Landing Page Creator, AI Assistant for Paid Ads, and AI Web Push Notifications Generator, you can take your marketing efforts to the next level.
So if you’re looking for a way to streamline your workflow and get better results from your email marketing campaigns, try GetResponse’s AI tools.
Pros Of GetResponse
- Excellent lead generation ability
- Easy-to-use email editor and landing page builder
- Marketing automation workflows can be customized to fit specific needs
- A/B testing functionality allows for testing different elements of email campaigns
- A wide array of AI-powered tools to help you level up your marketing
GetResponse pricing starts at $19 a month per user.
Additional pricing details are as follows:
The HubSpot complete CRM solutions are designed for growing companies. HubSpot is one of the oldest email marketing services, founded in 2006 in the United States. Customers all over the world use HubSpot’s email automation software today.
Initially, HubSpot’s free CRM software was built for construction companies with 10-1,000 employees and was designed to cut down the time it took to log in all the data. The software keeps all your contacts in one centralized, customizable database and helps you manage all your company’s works so that you can find all the leads in one place. It cuts down the time needed to search through inboxes to find data.
Pros of HubSpot
- There are several features included in the free version, and you can continue using the free version for as long as you need before having to pay anything.
- Customers find the round-robin style workflow to add several sales representatives to be helpful for lead assignments.
- You can see reports on nearly everything.
- Customized messaging with sequences helps to make the employees more productive.
HubSpot’s plans starting at $40 a month. There is a free version and free trial of paid plans.
Pricing plans of HubSpot are as follows:
AWeber is another stalwart of the email marketing software industry as the company was founded in 1998. This platform is ideal for small businesses, non-profits, entrepreneurs, podcasters, and any online content creators worldwide.
In the last so many years, AWeber has become a leading provider of small business email marketing software. The company has over 20 years of success in helping customers all over the world connect with their customers and prospects through its powerful but simple email marketing software. Its 24/7 US-based customer service is award-winning.
AWeber allows you to build responsive landing pages, load and manage your contacts, send emails to your customers and subscribers, and analyze their email marketing campaign results.
Pros of AWeber
- Excellent customer service
- Easy to use the platform even for people who are not very tech-savvy
- Great for beginners who are new to email marketing
There is no option for getting a free trial, though.
Here are the pricing details:
SendX is an Intuitive and affordable email marketing tool. With one of the simplest UIs in the industry, SendX provides unlimited email sends with every plan, powerful automation capabilities, best of breed email deliverability. 3000+ companies worldwide trust SendX for their Email Marketing.
There are nearly 50 email templates inside SendX that can be used for various use cases like the holiday season, newsletter, product launch, promotions, eCommerce, online courses, etc. We also feature one of the biggest email template collections from across the web with over 1500+ templates.
With SendX, you can make your marketing go into auto-pilot mode. Segment the customers on the basis of demography, subscriber behavior, and more than 25+ other parameters. You can increase revenue with transactional emails and reach the target customers at the appropriate time through scheduling.
Pros of SendX
- With SendX, you can send unlimited emails every day to your audience.
- It has a simple drag-and-drop email editor. You can drag the blocks to create beautiful emails.
- Excellent customer support
- High deliverability
- Reasonably priced and you are charged only based on your subscriber number.
Their pricing system is very simple and they charge you only based on your subscribers. It starts at $ 7.49 per month (billed annually) and it goes up depending on the size of your subscriber list.
Founded in 2012 in the United Kingdom, Moosend offers its email marketing software to startups and Fortune 500 companies, and everything in-between. Their intelligent marketing automation and website tracking software can help companies exceed their performance goals.
Moosend’s email marketing services help you increase conversion rates with their Cart Abandonment reminders, increase your average order value with Upsell/Cross-sell sequences, and establish brand loyalty with the customizable Loyalty sequences. These are just some of the features that Moosend offers in its email marketing software.
Pros of Moosend
- Fantastic customer support
- Easy to import contacts
- Collection of many lovely and exciting templates
Pricing of Moosend
Moosend is priced at very affordable rates, beginning from $10 a month. There is also a free version and a free trial you can try out.
Here are the pricing details:
Founded in 2003 and based in the United States, ActiveCampaign is the perfect email marketing software for small and medium-sized businesses that want to grow by building better customer relationships. The company prides itself on integrating its software seamlessly and efficiently into all types of marketing solutions.
ActiveCampaign’s CRM software combines contact organizations with sales automation and helps businesses sell more in lesser time. The email marketing software enables you to prioritize your leads, keep track of your tasks, and automate your contact management. You can track every interaction and keep your entire sales process on the same page. It comes with features like lead scoring, win probability, and automated segmentation integrated with marketing automation.
Pros of ActiveCampaign
- It allows a robust deployment of the email marketing campaign
- You can build email lists very easily
- It is affordable
- It has an excellent communication option, and an efficient tagging system for contacts and in-the-moment segmentation
Here are the pricing details:
MailerLite is an experienced player in the field of email marketing software. The company is based in Lithuania and founded in 2005, and since then, it has grown in popularity.
The platform is ideal for writers, freelancers, small and medium-sized businesses, non-profits, large enterprises, public administrations, and anyone looking for an affordable email marketing service.
MailerLite’s email marketing service focuses on simplicity, excellent customer support, and unique email designs. The platform is known to be very user-friendly. It allows you to quickly create your email campaigns, track your results, manage subscribers, track unsubscribers, design custom popups, and landing pages, and grow your online business further with ease.
Pros of MailerLite
- Constant updates and improvements are being made to the platform
- Scalability is great
- In-depth analytics are provided
- Very affordable platform
Pricing for MailerLite begins at $10 a month, and it offers a free version of the platform.
Pricing for MailerLite is as follows:
Omnisend is an ideal platform for sales-driven online marketers. Its advanced marketing automation tools allow you to move out of the generic email marketing platforms.
Founded in 2014 in the United Kingdom, Omnisend is an all-in-one omnichannel marketing automation platform. The email marketing services of Omnisend are ideal for eCommerce brands that are looking to grow.
Omnisend allows you to automate the entire marketing process by combining your channels under one roof, helping you earn more revenue through workflows’ automation.
It enables you to recover lost sales with targeted and personalized messaging to your customers. Omnisend is known to work well with all major eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, and many others.
Pros of Omnisend
- Many template options
- Ease of tracking your newsletters and automation
- In-depth analysis
- Pro plan might seem to be expensive, but it offers $99 free SMS credits!
The plans of Omnisend begins at $16 a month, with a separate free version.
Here are the pricing details:
Sendinblue is another email marketing software service that offers cloud-based email marketing and marketing automation tools to over 175,000 companies worldwide.
Their service is more geared towards those medium to large companies, and new online businesses may get a bit lost amongst the many features the company offers.
Sendinblue offers marketing automation, transactional emails, SMS messages, email campaigns, CRM services, Facebook ads, and retargeting ads. Their platform brings together a robust suite of services and a single, user-friendly solution. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in France.
Pros of Sendinblue
- The final email products are immaculate and consistent
- Easy to compose emails and add new contacts
- Statistics provided are precise and helpful in measuring the success rate of the email campaign.
- The software has a daily free 300 emails limit, which works perfectly well until you have to buy a higher plan – this is one reason why many people prefer using the free version before purchasing a plan.
While their plans’ pricing starts from $25 a month, they also have a comprehensive free version.
Price plans for Sendinblue are as follows:
AVADA Email Marketing
With AVADA email marketing, you can automatically send SMS and email marketing to your customers. That way, you can get in contact with them and strengthen customer loyalty, raise brand awareness, and provide a better service.
In addition, AVADA has customer service available at all hours of the day. The company is an invaluable tool for businesses because it’s so easy to use, even for those who aren’t technically savvy.
Features of AVADA
- Abandonment Protectors
- Automation Workflows including Welcome Emails/SMSPost Purchase, Follow up Emails/SMS, Cross-sell, Upsell Emails/SMS, Win-back Emails/SMS, and more
- Segmentation based on contact profile, shopping behavior, order information
- A/B Testing, Yes/No Split Condition, Multiple Splits
- Capturing leads with Newsletter Popups, Exit intent Pop ups, Add-to-cart pop-ups, and more
- WhatsApp, Push Notifications
- Unlimited Stock Images for Automation, Campaigns, and Form design.
- Real-time shopping carts
- Abandoned cart analysis
- Customer Insight reports
- UTM tracking
Pricing of AVADA
Get started with up to 500 contacts for free. Paid plans from $9/month, additional fee based on the number of subscribers.
VoilaNorbert helps you find any corporate email addresses, manage your leads and gain a lot of time spent on creating an email list. It allows you to find leads, email addresses and contact information on any website simply by clicking on a button. All your leads can then be exported, added into custom-made lists and/or contacted directly from Norbert with advanced tracking tools to know if they opened or even clicked on your emails.
VoilaNorbert lets you find any corporate email address but also has a feature of verifying addresses in bulk.
- Easy to use, you just need a name and a domain of your lead;
- First 50 searches are free;
- User-friendly interface;
- Precise and accurate.
First 50 searches are free. After that plans start from $49 per month.
Respona is an all-in-one blogger outreach platform outfitted with all the necessary tools to set up and launch an email campaign of any kind, be it for link building, digital PR, marketing, or even sales.
It’s integrated with Google’s search engine for streamlined prospecting and pulls metrics like Domain Rating and Ahrefs Rank directly from Ahrefs.
An easy-to-use email finder is also included, making it extremely easy to find the right person’s contact information without relying on other tools.
Respona’s intuitive interface guides you through every step of creating and launching your outreach campaigns and keeps track of your performance and the status of your conversations with each prospect.
The tool will be especially useful to link builders, as it was initially used to help Visme scale its link-building outreach efforts, helping the website gain over 2 million organic visitors a month.
- Automated email outreach
- Great for prospecting and finding contact information
- Deep personalization
- Built-in analytics and reporting